Leveraging proven building technologies and modern methods of construction (MMC) to offer a fully-integrated off-site solution (FIOSS™), Entekra™ enables builders to develop residential and commercial projects with higher quality and logistical efficiency, as well as increased profitability, with reduced requirement for on-site labor.
Engineered for Quality
- Major structural elements manufactured off-site to exacting specifications
- Use of MMC delivers buildings with tighter tolerances and enhanced structural integrity
- Weather-related damage eliminated – as well as associated delays
- Design risks are identified and eliminated before any construction begins
Engineered for Logistical Efficiency
- Construction process streamlined by consolidating tasks
- Job-site construction time reduced by as much as 33 percent
- Key material utilization reduced by as much as 25 percent
- Skilled labor needs on site reduced by approximately 40 to 60 percent
Engineered for Profitability
- Quicker return on investment due to the speed of build
- Increased revenue with higher production volume and greater sales velocity
- Lower costs with reduced dependency on skilled labor, less waste and fewer hassles and risks on site
Entekra’s FIOSS is a proven and viable process to reduce build cycle time and increase quality, efficiency, and profitability – as the profit is in the process.